Project Category: Web Apps
When coaching, it’s always helpful to visually explain to players what’s expected. Using a whiteboard, you can illustrate set plays, formations, drills, etc. However, whiteboards are usually big, take up space in your bag, cost money, and you can never seem to find the pen! Since a mobile phone is something you probably have with you all the time nowadays, why not use it as your Sports Whiteboard!
Sports Whiteboard Features
- Generic board and objects to allow for use by a variety of sports
- Select from 12 different color options when adding objects or drawing
- Add objects easily by clicking/touching wherever you want them
- Adjust object location by dragging
- Draw and erase
- Easily clear the whiteboard and start over
- Works offline
Can I use this on my phone or tablet?
Yes you can! To make it feel more like a native application on your phone or tablet, add it to your home screen. In your browser’s menu, look for the option “Add to Home Screen”. This will add the application’s icon to your home screen. Selecting the icon will run the application. You won’t have to open the browser and visit the webpage.
Sports Whiteboard Controls
- Select the Change Color button to open the color palette.
- If you select a color, the Change Color button’s color will appear as the selected color.
- If you don’t select a color, you can click on the Change Color icon again to close the color palette.
Add Object (Toggle On/Off)
- There are two objects to choose from: Player and Circle.
- The circle can represent things like a cone or any type of sports ball.
- Select the Add Object button to enable or disable it.
- When enabled, select anywhere on the screen to place the object.
- The object’s color will depend on what’s currently selected as the color of choice.
Draw (Toggle On/Off)
- Select the Draw button to enable or disable it.
- When enabled, drag anywhere on the screen to draw a line.
- The line’s color will depend on what’s currently selected as the color of choice.
Erase (Toggle On/Off)
- Select the Erase button to enable or disable it.
- When enabled, drag anywhere on the screen to erase lines.
- When enabled, select any objects to remove them.
- Select the Clear Board button to remove all objects and erase all lines.
NOTE: When none of the toggle buttons are enabled, then you are in drag mode where you can reposition any of the objects.
Sports Whiteboard Web App
Now that you know how to use the application, why not start using it! Enjoy!
- Fixed issue with tap being triggered twice on Google Chrome for Mobile.
- Removed pull to refresh functionality.
No related projects found. This one must be really special!